This program is for anyone who is looking to help our cause, but is not able to find time and help in person. Type of work E-Volunteer do:
- Write Articles on Children and Women Issues.
- Promote PLS on Social Media.
- Design Content including Training PPTs, Videos, etc. for different PLS programs.
- Conducting Webinars or remote sessions for PLS programs.
- Help with creation of Marketing Campaigns, CSR Reports, Case Studies, etc.
Steps to become an E-Volunteer:
- Step 1 – Submit the online form (here).
- Step 2 – PLS team will review the form and if selected, you will receive a confirmation email that your application has moved to Stage 2.
- Step 3 – In Stage 2, you will be asked to give a simple online test, to judge if you know about the organization, the type of work and policies with which you will be bound to.
- Step 4 – If you score, 60% and above in this test, you will be selected as E-Volunteer and your appointment will be sent to you via email.
- Step 5 – Your initial appointment will be for 1 month from the date you receive the appointment email. After 1 month, your status will be reviewed, based on work you have done, and a decision will be made to extend your appointment.
- Step 6 – Any E-volunteer who has completed 3 Months with PLS, will be sent an experience letter, thanking you for your efforts to help the society.